Return & Alteration Policy
Return & Alteration Policy
After your alteration is processed, an updated size will automatically be saved on your profile for future orders.
- Alteration requests must be initiated within 7 days (one week) of when you receive your shirt. After an alteration request has been submitted it will take up to 10 to 12 days for you to receive the shirt.
- Alteration will not be charged if the alteration request is initiated within 7 days of delivery. Incase there is a requirement post the 7 day period it will be chargeable as per the alteration type. The customer must make an alteration payment on the website and then have it shipped to our shipping address which is mentioned below. It can be availed of only by customers in India who have ordered a customised shirt from us. However we reserve the right to refuse alterations if we consider the garment to fit appropriately.
- For Non-Indian resident customers if there is a fit problem and we haveto be informed with in 7 days of delivery and request you to send us an image of the shirt worn so we can update any changes in body or shirt measurements to your client profile. The management will then credit you the equal amount and you can purchase a replacement shirt. We request you to drop us a mail with the fit problem and order number and mail us the shirt on the address given below.
Return address for alteration packages
13B, Sopariwala estate,
Prasad Chambers Compound,
Tata Road No.1,
Opera House 400004.
However alteration will not be permitted under the following circumstances
- If the alteration is requested for a shirt shipped outside the Indian territory. We provide you store credit in case of any misfit.
- If the Customer goes against the recommendation or measurement confirmed to us and insists on a particular measurement or style.
- If the Customer’s measurements have changed from the date of measurement to the date of fitting.
- If the Customer’s measurements change down the track – we do not provide a fit guarantee for the lifetime of the garment and for this exact purpose we request you to send us the new measurements so we can edit and update your profile
We do not provide refund on any shirts sold. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, we will issue a store credit to compensate you. You can use this credit the next time you shop with us. Shirts once sold can be replaced/altered only if it is covered under our alteration/returns policy. For custom made shirts, returns will not be allowed. Standard sized shirts can be returned to get a new size only if Threads and Shirts is intimated within 7 days from the date of delivery of the shipment to the clients, provided that for the return of a shirt to be permitted. Shirts must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged, provided further that the same fabric of such shirt is available with us.
Return shirts will only be accepted in their original packaging. Any shirts that have been damaged, soiled or altered will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer unless the customer has within a period of 3 days from the date of delivery brought the damage to the notice of threads and Shirts by clicking a picture of the same and emailing it to email@example.com. If the return is covered under our reservations in the alterations/returns policy or is due to an error on our part (incorrect item sent, damaged/defective product), we will replace the shirt or if the shirt cannot be replaced due to reasons set out above we will give you store credit with the invoice value for future purchase on our website.
All returns, apart from the scenarios mentioned above, which are not valid will not be accepted and will be sent back.We do not accept any requests to change the size after 7 day period. Since we keep limited inventory we may not always have the same item that you purchased available with us. Hence we may not be able to replace it for you. To return a shirt, the customer may write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on our toll free no. +91-22-23682090. A prompt response is assured to such mails or callsand the customer care executives will guide the clients further. We are not liable for any damages caused to the shirt during transit.
For the purpose of this clause, store credit means credit issued to your account for the entire purchase amount less the shipping costs. Your account credit can be used towards your next purchase with Threads and Shirts.